Daily Bible Reading
Our daily Bible reading plan gives you the opportunity to explore various parts of God’s word:
- Every Sunday and Wednesday we read a psalm, to exalt God in praise and refresh your soul.
- Every Tuesday and Saturday we will read a passage from one of the epistles.
- Every Thursday we will read from a book of Old Testament History.
- Every Friday we read from the Gospels, to fix our eyes on Jesus, reminding ourselves of what it means to be his disciple.
- Every Monday we read a chapter from the wisdom literature of the Old Testament.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied, Matthew 5:6.
Take a closer look! From time to time, you can read a short devotional associated with that day's Bible reading. Look below to find the latest devotional!